See text of my speech to Jean Monnet conference in Brussels, November 2013, on the role of academics in the debate about Europe, at http://ec.europa.eu/education/events/2013/confjm/mccormik_en.pdf
About John McCormick
John McCormick is Jean Monnet Professor of European Union Politics at the Indianapolis campus of Indiana University in the United States.
About This Site
This is a site designed to encourage discussion about the benefits and advantages of the European Union, and to help students using my textbooks on the EU.
- BBC: Defining moment for Europe. Does it have unity/resolve to oppose #Ukraine borders being re-drawn by force? http://t.co/omOJnidyg5 15, 2014 from Tweet Button
- Another example of British #euromythology at work. Number plates not threatened by #EU, contrary to Express report. http://t.co/x82evlE0ak 14, 2014 from Tweet Button
- Outspoken Affairs: What has the #EU ever done for you? 14 benefits of the EU. http://t.co/GspMmv7mPM 08, 2014 from Tweet Button
- #Farage says UK will be out of #EU in ten years. But YouGov poll finds it would stay in if poll held today. http://t.co/oyhWJ4i4ew 02, 2014 from Tweet Button
- Car industry in #Britain overwhelmingly backs #EU membership - survey http://t.co/lKFVxeL3gO via @reuters 02, 2014 from Tweet Button