As the European Parliament elections approach, it is worth pointing out some of the myths that continue to surround the debate about the EU. The cases are taken from the UK, but apply equally throughout the EU. EUROMYTH #1: EU … Continue reading
About John McCormick
John McCormick is Jean Monnet Professor of European Union Politics at the Indianapolis campus of Indiana University in the United States.
About This Site
This is a site designed to encourage discussion about the benefits and advantages of the European Union, and to help students using my textbooks on the EU.
- See my piece on the meaning of a British exit from the #EU http://t.co/6gmqO5NMww #Brexit 25, 2014 from Twitter for Websites
- @DrWagner_RHUL @JohnMcCormickEU @guardian I am a British academic working in the US and also get worked up about it.... 24, 2014 from Twitter for Websites in reply to DrWagner_RHUL
- The scenarios. One difference: widespread criticism of Russia/rebels, almost no criticism of Israel. @Xavipeace @JohnMcCormickEU 19, 2014 from Twitter for Websites in reply to Xavipeace
- US-sponsored Israelis out of control in #Gaza; Russian-sponsored rebels out of control in #Ukraine. Is there really that much difference? 19, 2014 from Twitter Web Client
- #Gaza 260+ deaths, #Israel 2.When is the international community going to call Israel on this? What are we afraid of? http://t.co/3ruVYMQnwt 18, 2014 from Twitter for Websites