As the European Parliament elections approach, it is worth pointing out some of the myths that continue to surround the debate about the EU. The cases are taken from the UK, but apply equally throughout the EU. EUROMYTH #1: EU … Continue reading
About John McCormick
John McCormick is Jean Monnet Professor of European Union Politics at the Indianapolis campus of Indiana University in the United States.
About This Site
This is a site designed to encourage discussion about the benefits and advantages of the European Union, and to help students using my textbooks on the EU.
- RT @johncbussey: So many missteps at Texas hospital on Ebola, wondering if the 3,000 U.S. troops sent to West Africa should be sent to Texa… 15, 2014 from Twitter Web Client
- @Jamie_FD Yes. email@example.com 15, 2014 from Twitter for Websites in reply to Jamie_FD
- @Jamie_FD Certainly - will do my best. 15, 2014 from Twitter for Websites in reply to Jamie_FD
- See my blog on LSE site about implications of #Scottish referendum for Britain's place in the #EU. http://t.co/OFV0TUbNzu 15, 2014 from Twitter for Websites
- Fourteen facts about the #Obama presidency that most people don’t know. http://t.co/pdAiQvrSWU 14, 2014 from Twitter for Websites