As the European Parliament elections approach, it is worth pointing out some of the myths that continue to surround the debate about the EU. The cases are taken from the UK, but apply equally throughout the EU. EUROMYTH #1: EU … Continue reading
About John McCormick
John McCormick is Jean Monnet Professor of European Union Politics at the Indianapolis campus of Indiana University in the United States.
About This Site
This is a site designed to encourage discussion about the benefits and advantages of the European Union, and to help students using my textbooks on the EU.
- RT @HuffPostPol: Liberty students would have been fined if they skipped Ted Cruz's speech http://t.co/VbmQJh0aU4 http://t.co/7WSdPF0jQi 24, 2015 from Mobile Web (M5)
- @bigjimcazier Nice language James. Love you too! 23, 2015 from Twitter Web Client in reply to bigjimcazier
- Ted #Cruz confirms US presidency bid. Another example of triumph of hope over experience. Ted: you''re too extreme. http://t.co/XXC8ZzNHiE 23, 2015 from Twitter Web Client
- #UKIP: getting so worried about #climatechange may be "one of the biggest stupidest collective mistakes in history". http://t.co/Ng5Zo8kdAm 16, 2015 from Twitter Web Client
- Global CO2 emissions 'stalled' in 2014; 'decoupling from economic growth'. Finally some good news on #climatechange http://t.co/wMKy1DeuaR 13, 2015 from Twitter Web Client