As the European Parliament elections approach, it is worth pointing out some of the myths that continue to surround the debate about the EU. The cases are taken from the UK, but apply equally throughout the EU. EUROMYTH #1: EU … Continue reading
About John McCormick
John McCormick is Jean Monnet Professor of European Union Politics at the Indianapolis campus of Indiana University in the United States.
About This Site
This is a site designed to encourage discussion about the benefits and advantages of the European Union, and to help students using my textbooks on the EU.
- Glass half full: #Pence has succeeded in uniting liberals + conservatives in opposition to #RFRA. Good US presidential material? (Irony...) 02, 2015 from Twitter Web Client
- RT @freedom_indiana: Pence is asked: If #RFRA isn't about discrimination, then why do supporters like Eric Miller say they want to deny ser… 31, 2015 from Mobile Web (M5)
- @TWPeterson83 @osbornert No - always microscopic. But this may prevent him from even running. Except voters have short memories... 31, 2015 from Mobile Web in reply to TWPeterson83
- RT @seamonkey237: The other #RFRA signing photo. #MikePence needs to find better friends. Data via @glaad http://t.co/YIQX3qTvzK 31, 2015 from Twitter Web Client
- RT @Montel_Williams: #MikePence needs to stop blaming others for his lack of judgement - he signed #sb101 he knew what it was, he can't be … 31, 2015 from Twitter Web Client