As the European Parliament elections approach, it is worth pointing out some of the myths that continue to surround the debate about the EU. The cases are taken from the UK, but apply equally throughout the EU. EUROMYTH #1: EU … Continue reading
About John McCormick
John McCormick is Jean Monnet Professor of European Union Politics at the Indianapolis campus of Indiana University in the United States.
About This Site
This is a site designed to encourage discussion about the benefits and advantages of the European Union, and to help students using my textbooks on the EU.
- #Cuba 'will not change' communist system, despite thaw with US. Good luck with that, Raul! Change is on the way. http://t.co/OqUUumCjXz about 16 hours ago from Twitter for Websites
- Dick #Cheney: More concerned with bad guys who got out and released than I am with a few that were innocent. http://t.co/XceIp0ImHO 16, 2014 from Twitter for Websites
- Another unfortunate step backwards in #Turkey's case to jon the #EU. http://t.co/pHU0XtIKDp 15, 2014 from Twitter for Websites
- RT @rafaelbehr: Column in tomorrow's paper. Pro-EU case can win (and sceptics know it) but first it has to look as if it wants to. http://t… 26, 2014 from Mobile Web (M5)
- RT @NewEuropeans: Join demands at House of Commons for abolition of 15 year rule which disenfranchises UK expats http://t.co/6by17LE6zt 26, 2014 from Mobile Web (M5)