As the European Parliament elections approach, it is worth pointing out some of the myths that continue to surround the debate about the EU. The cases are taken from the UK, but apply equally throughout the EU. EUROMYTH #1: EU … Continue reading
About John McCormick
John McCormick is Jean Monnet Professor of European Union Politics at the Indianapolis campus of Indiana University in the United States.
About This Site
This is a site designed to encourage discussion about the benefits and advantages of the European Union, and to help students using my textbooks on the EU.
- RT @rafaelbehr: Column in tomorrow's paper. Pro-EU case can win (and sceptics know it) but first it has to look as if it wants to. http://t… 26, 2014 from Mobile Web (M5)
- RT @NewEuropeans: Join demands at House of Commons for abolition of 15 year rule which disenfranchises UK expats http://t.co/6by17LE6zt 26, 2014 from Mobile Web (M5)
- Before case for UK staying in #EU can even be made it is branded as intellectual accessory of metropolitan elite. http://t.co/iQLZfWxMF3 26, 2014 from Twitter for Websites
- @garethharding Not surprised. My timing was a bit off - "the world" may really indeed be watching this one. 25, 2014 from Twitter for Websites in reply to garethharding
- Why do #US media so often say "whole #world is watching" when they mean "whole country is watching"? Apparently for many, US is the world. 24, 2014 from Mobile Web (M5)