As the European Parliament elections approach, it is worth pointing out some of the myths that continue to surround the debate about the EU. The cases are taken from the UK, but apply equally throughout the EU. EUROMYTH #1: EU … Continue reading
About John McCormick
John McCormick is Jean Monnet Professor of European Union Politics at the Indianapolis campus of Indiana University in the United States.
About This Site
This is a site designed to encourage discussion about the benefits and advantages of the European Union, and to help students using my textbooks on the EU.
- The number of blogs and sites arguing against #UK exist from #EU continues to grow. http://t.co/TjQjQXKBIP 18, 2015 from Twitter Web Client
- RT @RCorbettMEP: If #eureferendum brought forward, my app "Doorstep EU" separating fact from fiction will be useful: http://t.co/aBy4VqxWVZ… 18, 2015 from Twitter Web Client
- RT @richardbranson: Being part of the EU has made Great Britain greater http://t.co/WKrZFf8zrB http://t.co/j56WNcl80g 18, 2015 from Twitter Web Client
- RT @UniversitiesUK: Join the campaign for promoting the value of EU membership. Sign up here: http://t.co/npA71cLKyD #UKinEurope http://t.c… 18, 2015 from Twitter Web Client
- Take a look at the new Scientists for #EU page - British innovation needs Europe http://t.co/P5LPtG9pE7 #referendum 18, 2015 from Twitter Web Client