As the European Parliament elections approach, it is worth pointing out some of the myths that continue to surround the debate about the EU. The cases are taken from the UK, but apply equally throughout the EU. EUROMYTH #1: EU … Continue reading
About John McCormick
John McCormick is Jean Monnet Professor of European Union Politics at the Indianapolis campus of Indiana University in the United States.
About This Site
This is a site designed to encourage discussion about the benefits and advantages of the European Union, and to help students using my textbooks on the EU.
- With the Scottish referendum behind us, it is time for a federal UK and acknowledgement that the #EU is a #confederation. 19, 2014 from Mobile Web (M5)
- RT @billnewtondunn: Well done the Scots. Next we create a properly federal Britain. And we sort out UKIP once and for all. A good start to … 19, 2014 from Mobile Web (M5)
- Only 4 #ScottishReferendum results in, but all in No column, and trending that way in key areas. Methinks UK going to be staying together. 19, 2014 from Mobile Web (M5)
- RT @nytimes: An independent Scotland could bring drastic economic and political changes http://t.co/s2AkLgEvzY http://t.co/XHfRIE9zlf 18, 2014 from Twitter Web Client
- RT @washingtonpost: If Scotland breaks away, these 8 places in Europe could be next http://t.co/KfAmyJqrHL 18, 2014 from Twitter Web Client