About John McCormick
John McCormick is Jean Monnet Professor of European Union Politics at the Indianapolis campus of Indiana University in the United States.
About This Site
This is a site designed to encourage discussion about the benefits and advantages of the European Union, and to help students using my textbooks on the EU.
- 294 mass shootings (incidents in which 4+ people killed or injured by #gun) so far in 2015 = more than one per day. http://t.co/j9M5NLDDHv 02, 2015 from Twitter Web Client
- BBC - More people shot to death in US between 1968 and 2011 than in all the wars the US has ever fought. #guncontrol http://t.co/j9M5NLDDHv 02, 2015 from Twitter Web Client
- RT @RCorbettMEP: #bbctw shows up #Farage & Lawson as the faces of those who want to leave EU: old, right-wing males spouting cliches & lies… 01, 2015 from Twitter Web Client
- RT @HuffPostPol: Politicians can't pass actual laws to stop gun violence, so they tweet http://t.co/AKcI156efn http://t.co/GSUiZNUtEm 01, 2015 from Twitter Web Client
- Excellent outline by #Obama of problem with #guns in US. But nothing will change. 'Shootings have become routine'. http://t.co/BjGRYtqUfj 01, 2015 from Twitter Web Client