As the European Parliament elections approach, it is worth pointing out some of the myths that continue to surround the debate about the EU. The cases are taken from the UK, but apply equally throughout the EU. EUROMYTH #1: EU … Continue reading
About John McCormick
John McCormick is Jean Monnet Professor of European Union Politics at the Indianapolis campus of Indiana University in the United States.
About This Site
This is a site designed to encourage discussion about the benefits and advantages of the European Union, and to help students using my textbooks on the EU.
- BBC News - UK should stay in EU, Goldman Sachs president says http://t.co/iyrOU2FZzr 24, 2015 from Mobile Web
- BBC News - "Huge scepticism" in Europe about terms of potential #EU-US trade deal. #TTIP http://t.co/arB580Ki3d 13, 2015 from Twitter Web Client
- As #ArcticBlast hits US, reminded again how US last large remaining country that insists on using #Fahrenheit. Time to change. #AdoptCelsius 07, 2015 from Twitter Web Client
- 10 diktats from #Brussels that are ruining life in Britain. What has the #EU ever done for us? http://t.co/YuQ48O3fax 21, 2014 from Twitter for Websites
- #Cuba 'will not change' communist system, despite thaw with US. Good luck with that, Raul! Change is on the way. http://t.co/OqUUumCjXz 20, 2014 from Twitter for Websites