Not long ago, I was searching for a used copy of a particular book on eBay and happened across a seller who had one available. Clicking on the site for more details, I found that the seller – who lived … Continue reading
About John McCormick
John McCormick is Jean Monnet Professor of European Union Politics at the Indianapolis campus of Indiana University in the United States.
About This Site
This is a site designed to encourage discussion about the benefits and advantages of the European Union, and to help students using my textbooks on the EU.
- #Greeceexit. As Cromwell might have said: "You no longer do any good. Depart, I say; and let us have done with you. In the name of God, go!" 29, 2015 from Twitter Web Client
- #NRA must be happy about #ConfederateFlag debate; taking all the attention away from #guncontrol in wake of Charleston shootings. 28, 2015 from Mobile Web (M5)
- The Brexit referendum: some underlying dynamics | Politics at Surrey http://t.co/CXslFibyH7 10, 2015 from Twitter Web Client
- Ten ways in which life could change if the #UK left the #EU http://t.co/9Bzp0OBtFx 09, 2015 from Twitter Web Client
- RT @USIP: Tuesday. #PeaceGame. Watch live beginning at 8:30am: http://t.co/O0tRS8B2aB http://t.co/eDQDrF09fU 01, 2015 from Twitter Web Client