As the European Parliament elections approach, it is worth pointing out some of the myths that continue to surround the debate about the EU. The cases are taken from the UK, but apply equally throughout the EU. EUROMYTH #1: EU … Continue reading
About John McCormick
John McCormick is Jean Monnet Professor of European Union Politics at the Indianapolis campus of Indiana University in the United States.
About This Site
This is a site designed to encourage discussion about the benefits and advantages of the European Union, and to help students using my textbooks on the EU.
- Did you hear the one about the truck driver? Boris #Johnson and another example of myths being perpetrated about #EU. http://t.co/3BjzchNYVg 12, 2014 from Twitter for Websites
- Boris Johnson's #EU reform list for Cameron to stop him voting for #UK exit http://t.co/ynLWSYwl6R via @guardian 07, 2014 from Twitter for Websites
- See my article on potential pitfalls of UK #referendum on #EU in Political Quarterly at http://t.co/Ob8rgz5Ndz 07, 2014 from Twitter Web Client
- We're finally seeing criticism of #Israel for hideous Gaza civilian death toll. But West still scared of speaking out. #GazaUnderAttack 04, 2014 from Twitter Web Client
- See my piece on the meaning of a British exit from the #EU http://t.co/6gmqO5NMww #Brexit 25, 2014 from Twitter for Websites