In the ongoing debate over the pros and cons of the European Union, it has ecome far easier to learn what is wrong with it than what is right with it. Eurosceptic parties and their leaders have made themselves well … Continue reading
About John McCormick
John McCormick is Jean Monnet Professor of European Union Politics at the Indianapolis campus of Indiana University in the United States.
About This Site
This is a site designed to encourage discussion about the benefits and advantages of the European Union, and to help students using my textbooks on the EU.
- #UK urges #EU to change free #migration rules. It's not like Brits have never emigrated anywhere.... http://t.co/F9s72BWJoW about 10 hours ago from Tweet Button
- 1st anniversary of #SandyHook massacre approaching, and still nothing of substance done about #gun addiction in United States of Denial. about 10 hours ago from web
- See hideous prospective designs for #unionjack post-#Scottish independence. Best single argument against break up. http://t.co/YTB1p3yE1p 04, 2013 from Tweet Button
- @eurocrat What these polls always fail to note is that most #Europeans do not understand the #EU; few have a worse record than the #British, 02, 2013 from web in reply to eurocrat
- Commentary: How Europhiles and Eurosceptics Oversimplify the EU | The National Interest http://t.co/Cdq9tVbNvc 02, 2013 from Tweet Button